Latest Industry Research Report On “Next-generation Sequencing – Industry Pipeline Insight, 2019” in-depth analysis of the market state and also the competitive landscape globally.
“Next-generation Sequencing – Industry Pipeline Insight, 2019” – the report offers comprehensive Insight of the pipeline (under development) therapeutics scenario and growth prospects across Next-generation Sequencing development. The report provides detailed coverage of the pipeline landscape for this mechanism of action, equipped with data from multiple sources with complete pipeline analysis by developmental stage, associated indications, route of administration and molecule type.
Request Sample Copy of Research @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/158
Below is the Short Brief of the Next-generation Sequencing Market Report:
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a powerful, flexible, and indispensable biological tool that is used in several areas of biological study. NGS technologies help in generating genome-wide sequence data in a couple of days. These technologies are highly parallelized allowing to sequence thousands to millions of molecules at the same time. The main advantage of these platforms is determination of the sequenced data from amplified single DNA fragments, avoiding the need for cloning of DNA fragments.
NGS has large number of applications, enabling rapid technological advances across several fields in biological science. The technology has enabled researchers to gain significant knowledge in public health studies and epidemiology, to sequence viruses and bacteria and help detect causes that may contribute to virulence. Furthermore, in gene expression research, next generation sequencing of RNA replace microarray analysis, allowing researchers to see RNA expression sequence. This RNA sequencing can provide information on entire transcriptome in one analysis, irrespective of any previous knowledge of genetic sequence.
The global next generation sequencing market was valued at US$ 5.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to witness a robust CAGR of 18.1% over the forecast period (2017–2025).
Descriptive coverage of pipeline development activities for Next-generation Sequencing
Pipeline therapeutics development coverage provides descriptive product profiles including (but not limited to) drug description, product development and R&D activities encompassing clinical and pre-clinical studies, designations, collaborations, licensing deals, grants, technologies, and patent details.
Pipeline Therapeutics assessment of products for Next-generation Sequencing
The report assesses the active Next-generation Sequencing pipeline products by developmental stage, product type, molecule type, and administration route.
For further clarification, analysts have also segmented the market on the basis of geography. This type of segmentation allows the readers to understand the volatile political scenario in varying geographies and their impact on the Global Next-generation Sequencing Market. On the basis of geography, the global market has been segmented into:
North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
Europe: Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe
Middle East Africa: Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, GCC Countries, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Asia-Pacific: China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
The prominent companies in the Next-generation Sequencing Market are represented to offer an entire overview of their strategies of growth, standing in finance, product and services pipeline, as well as recent collaborations and developments. At the company level, this report focuses on the production capacity, ex-factory price, revenue, and market share for each manufacturer covered in this report. It gives focus on the dynamic and static view of the Market, which promotes the way to decide the working framework of the industries. Different leading global competitors are analyzed and give a clear vision of the competition at domestic as well as global level.
Key players in the next generation sequencing market include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., BioMerieux S.A., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Qiagen N.V., Illumina, Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, and Beijing Genomics Co. Ltd.
A detailed segmentation evaluation and growth prospects of the market have been included in the report. The forecast of volume and revenue shares along with Next-generation Sequencing market witnesses are provided in the report.
Data used in the report are sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Look Insights Of Global Next-generation Sequencing Market Research Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/next-generation-sequencing-market-158
Scope of the report:
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline development for the Next-generation Sequencing
- The report covers pipeline activity across the complete product development cycle i.e. clinical, pre-clinical and discovery stages for the Next-generation Sequencing
- The report provides pipeline product profiles which include product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development, route of administration, and molecule type for Next-generation Sequencing
- The report also covers the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects related to the Next-generation Sequencing
Reasons to Buy:
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of the pipeline activity across this Next-generation Sequencing to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Gather information of the emerging competitors having a potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Plot corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding the pipeline depth and focus of Next-generation Sequencing therapeutics
- Devise in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying inactive projects and understanding the factors that might have halted their progress
Order a Copy of Global Next-generation Sequencing Market Report 2019 @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/158
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
This post was originally published on Trading Herald