Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5684
The growth of the global cocoa butter market is driven by increase in demand for chocolate products such as sweet chocolate, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate. In addition, increase in use of cocoa butter in cosmetics industry has fueled the growth of the market, owing to the fact that cocoa butter helps in smoothing scars, wrinkles, and others marks on the skin. Moreover, it offers health benefits such as it helps to reduce hypertension, protect against sunburn, and minimize chronic fatigue syndrome. Furthermore, easy availability of cocoa butter in various platforms ranging from modern trade to online sales channel has resulted in expansion of the global cocoa butter market.
The global cocoa butter market is segmented based on application, nature, distribution channel, and region. By application, the market is categorized into food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care industry, and pharmaceutical industry. Depending on nature, it is bifurcated into organic and conventional. On the basis of distribution channel, it is classified into business-to-business and business-to-customer. The business-to-customer segment is further categorized into hypermarket/supermarket, convenience stores, departmental stores, and online sales channel. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top Key players: Cargill, Incorporated, Cirana, Inc, United Cocoa Processor, Inc., Guan Chong Berhad (GCB), Cocoa Family, Moner Cocoa, S.A., Ephoka, Wuxi Huadong Cocoa Food Co., Ltd., Bolmay Cocoa, and SIDCAO.
Have any Query? Ask our Research Experts: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5684
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global cocoa butter market from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking while providing a clear understanding of the present position of the key market players.
- The report includes analyses of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
This post was originally published on Trading Herald