Reduced fat butter is prepared by reducing its fat content to 40% or lower and has same taste & texture to regular butter. Reduced fat butter contains plant sterols & stanols that obstruct the absorption of bad cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular disease. Also, it is healthier than regular butter. It is low in saturated fat and does not contain dietary cholesterol. It is often modified with reduced sodium content and is suitable for consumers with bone disorders. The rise in various health issues such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and various health benefits offered by reduced fat butter fuels the growth of the reduced butter market.
Reduced fat butter has low fat & calories content and is rich in nutrients. Thus, it is very useful for the health conscious consumers who do not get time to maintain their exercise routine. This fact is likely to drive the growth of the reduced fat butter market. Moreover, number of fast food chains are promoting and adding foods that are prepared with reduced fat butter in their menus has increases the awareness about the reduced fat butter among consumers, which has fuel the growth of the reduced fat butter market.
Click To Get Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5321
However, the available substitutes of reduced fat butter such as olive oil, coconut spread, and avocado spreads that has creamy texture & taste and offer more health benefits than reduced fat butter is anticipated to restrain the growth of the reduced fat butter market in the upcoming years. Nevertheless, use of reduced fat butter as a part of a balanced diet instead of conventional butter is expected to propel the growth of reduced fat butter. In addition, use of reduced fat butter in food industry for giving flavor & preparing a healthy snack is expected to fuel the demand for reduced fat butter in the forthcoming years.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the global reduced fat butter market from 2018 to 2025 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key countries in all the major regions are mapped based on their market share.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and the suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the market segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry. Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global market, key players, market segments, application areas, and growth strategies.
Reduced Fat Butter Market
Key Market Segments
- Household use
- Commercial use
By End User
- Food service Industry
- Food Industry
By Distribution channel
- North America
- Kerry gold
- Land O’Lakes
- Arla Foods
- Lam soon Group
- Agral S.A
- Upfield, Finlandia Cheese Inc
- Aurivo Co-operative Society Ltd
- Rockview Farms
- Saputo Dairy Australia PTY Ltd.
Click To Purchase Full Reduced Fat Butter Market Research Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5321
This post was originally published on Trading Herald