N-butanol forms an important feedstock for manufacturing chemicals such as butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate and plasticizers. It serves an important element in making direct solvent for varnishes, paints, coatings, resins, camphor, dyes, fats vegetable oils, waxes, shellac, rubbers, and alkaloids and among various industrial applications.
Download the Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1037
The market is driven by growing butyl acrylate manufacturing industry along with the rising market demand of the product in the Asia-Pacific region. Lack of product differentiation as a strategy by key market players along with negative trends related to compound DOP (Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) Phthalate) in regions such as Europe & North America are the factors that is restraining the market growth. The lack of demand & supply in China and rising investment in the downstream segment in Saudi Arabia along with strict regulations supporting the application of bio-based N-Butanol are key factors that will offer ample growth opportunities in the N-Butanol market across the globe. Maintaining a low economy of scale for small capacity plants along with fluctuations in raw material prices are the key market challenges that will hamper the growth of the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of applications and region.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate, direct solvent, plasticizers among others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players in this market are BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF-YPC Ltd., OXO Corporation, Sasol Ltd., Formosa Plastics Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Oxichimie SAS, KH Neochem Co. Ltd and CNPC.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments related to high-end products such as bio-based solvents.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis along with threats from new entrants is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- The report offers industry chain overview along with import-export policies affecting the market dynamics in key regions.
- The report offers competitive landscape scenario in terms of launch of new products such as bio-based N-Butanol.
For More Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1037
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycol Ethers
- Butyl Acetate
- Direct solvent
- North America
Key Company Profile
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF-YPC Ltd., OXO Corporation
- Sasol Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Oxichimie SAS
- KH Neochem Co. Ltd